10 Aug Feeling overwhelmed? Stuck? Not sure how to eat the elephant?
Over the past couple of weeks, I have experienced, observed and been constantly reminded of how challenging the world can be and how we all find ourselves stuck at times.
One powerful way to find your way forward, is to use these tried and tested coaching questions. They help foster deep reflection, challenge limiting beliefs and inspire new perspectives:
- What is one small step you can take today to move you closer to your goal?
- What would it look like if you were satisfied with only 80% of …?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What assumptions are you making that are holding you back?
- What can you learn from this situation?
- What would your best self/mentor do in this situation?
Which one resonates with you and prompts you to find a way forward?
Until next week…
PS – If you need an external perspective, in addition to these questions, give me a call about our Coaching Surges. They are short term, affordable, intense bursts of coaching, designed to inject energy into an immediate challenge to enable you to see multiple perspectives, hold paradoxes and trial, test and reflect on the best way forward.